This fully welded trailer hitch bolts onto your Jeep Wrangler's frame with no welding required. Works with factory steel and plastic rear bumpers with no trimming required. Fits all engine models at this time.
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Black powder coat finish over protective base coat offers superior rust resistance
- Ball mount, pin and clip sold separately
- Receiver opening: 2" x 2"
- Overall length of receiver tube: 11"
- Rating: Class III
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum GTW when used with weight distribution: 4,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 350 lbs
- Maximum TW when used with weight distribution: 400 lbs
- Measurement from front bracket plate to hitch pin hole: 4-3/4"
- Measurement from front bracket plate to end of receiver tube: 7-1/4"
What comes in every kit:
- Powder coated black receiver
- Installation Instructions
Three Reasons Why:
- Installs in minutes
- 100% Bolt on install
- Unmatched quality and fitment
What finish is available?
Rock Hard 4x4 receivers ship powder coated black with a semi-smooth, semi-gloss finish.
Where is this receiver made?
This product, like all RH4x4 parts, was designed, developed, tested, manufactured, and if applicable, powder coated, and shipped in the USA. And we don't mean the 75% legal standard to be able to say Made in USA. We are 100% Made in the United States of America!